I know that it’s a bit early but, I am definitely thinking of Spring. Don’t get me wrong, I have loved all of the snow that we’re having at Brant Lake this Winter
but, I find myself crossing the street just to walk in the sun. I’ve decided to do Spring Cleaning early. I guess you can say that I’m trying to give Spring a little nudge, (or maybe because I can’t find my Airpods). I know, you’re thinking, why am I writing about Spring Cleaning on the Dance Camp BLOG? Well, for two reasons
- An unexpected snow day is a great time to sort through all of your dance clothes and make room for new! I mean, we all have that leo lurking in the way back of the drawer that we have loved and can’t say goodbye to but, maybe we need to do a @MariKondo and thank it for all it has given to the joy in our lives and move on.
- Make a list of our favorite things that we can’t live without and… are coming to camp with us. (We love how cleaning up can bring us to this list.)
With the help of Liv ‘n Sassy, (our Directors of Fun) we’ve put together this list:
TOP TEN THINGS WE CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT THAT ARE COMING TO CAMP WITH US:
- My comfy cozy slippers (to walk to breakfast in)
- Dry shampoo
- XL coffee mug
- Lululemon rain jacket (because I believe that when the rain is bouncing off the ground while I’m running to A&C it still keeps me dry.)
- Tie dye tank (/leggings) for Tuesdays
- Old hawaiian print shirt for Luau
- Coda (you remember him…stuffed with rainbow sprinkles?…)
- My favorite old jeans
- RAINBOW TUTU (Guess who?)
- Animal onesie So, don’t wait for the next snow day, do your Spring Cleaning and make your Top Ten List!!