- Three professional instructional/rehearsal studios for Jazz, Ballet, Modern, Tap and Enchoreo.
- A 60 x 30 foot mirrored dance studio features barres overlooking a picturesque wooded area. Used primarily for Ballet.
- A 62 x 40 foot studio with a padded Marley floor and mirrors. This studio is used for Contemporary, Jazz, Hip-hop and Enchoreo– as well as performance.
- A 30 x 40 foot fully mirrored studio for Tap.
- A beautiful and spacious, pine-paneled Adirondack clubhouse with its own kitchen and dining areas is used for eating as well as activities and co-ed socials.
- Our living quarters include the main lodge, which also has a large,comfortable lounge for get-togethers and four other cabins—all of which are carpeted and are equipped with sinks, showers and toilets.
- A large lawn area outside the living area with Adirondack chairs for relaxing and reading
- Talent Shows and major performances take place in Brant Lake Camp’s Junior Clubhouse with a raised and fully lighted stage and seating/viewing for about 500 people.
The Dance Camp campus also has a number of its own sports facilities, in addition to the boys camp facilities it sometimes utilizes, including a soccer/multi-sports purpose field, volleyball court and tennis court.