- 8am Breakfast in the Girls’ Clubhouse (in pajamas)
- 8:45 – 9:15am Clean Up Bunks / Get Ready For Classes
- 9:15 – 10:30am Ballet 3, Tap 1, Arts & Crafts, Waterskiing, Tennis, Jogging
- 10:30 – 11:30am Ballet 1, Tap 2, Contemporary 2, Arts & Crafts, Fitness, Tennis
- 11:30 – 12:30pm Ballet 2, Tap 3, Contemporary 1, Arts & Crafts, Tennis
- 12:30pm Lunch in the Girls’ Clubhouse
- 1:30pm – 2:30 Jazz 2, Hip Hop 1, Basketball, Intensive Tennis
- 2:30 – 3:30 Jazz 3, Hip Hop 2, Arts & Crafts, Tennis, Climbing Wall
- 3:30 – 4:30 Waterfront (Skiing, Sailing, Kayaking, Swimming, Beach Volleyball or Just Sunning)
- 4:45 – 5:45 Jazz 1, Hip Hop 3, Arts & Crafts, Intensive Tennis
- 6:00 – 6:45 Showers
Note: By keeping our program small (50 girls maximum) we can change the schedule weekly, even daily if necessary. so that a girl never has more than one conflict in her classes a week.
In this way, a girl who takes Ballet and Jazz at home (and has little time to do much else), can come to camp and now also take Hip Hop/ Tap/ Contemporary, tennis, water skiing, etc– while still keeping up with the levels of Ballet and Jazz she takes at home.
By having the opportunity to take another discipline, a girl will broaden her skills and become a stronger dancer.